Admission & appeals

In Year Admissions

If your child is at another primary school and you want them to join Hunton CEP School,

1. please check with the school office for current spaces,

2. complete the In Year application form and send it to Hunton CEP School .

For more information regarding In Year Admissions, please follow this link 


Admission Appeals Update - In Round Appeals Process 2021/22

Kent County Council Admissions Team have asked schools to issue the following notice:

If your child is due to start primary school in September 2021 you can appeal between 16th April -17 May 2021 to guarantee that your appeal will be heard by 16 July 2021.   For applications made in the normal admission round, appeals must be heard within 40 school days of the deadline for lodging appeals.  For late applications, appeals should be heard within 40 schools days from the deadline for lodging appeals where possible, or within 30 schools days of the appeals being lodged.

For more details regarding the Appeals Process please select the following links: Frequently asked questions, Appeal Form and General Appeal matters