We have a very active PTFA which holds a number of fundraising events throughout the school year. These help to fund new equipment and facilities for the school and children. It is also a great way of maintaining a strong bond between children, their families, teachers and the whole school community.
All parents are automatically members of the PTFA and without you we could not continue to make such a positive impact on the day to day life of our school. If you would like to join the Committee or can offer to help at PTFA events, please do not hesitate to speak to one of the Committee members.
The PTFA has contributed to a number of school improvements which aid school events and initiatives, these include:
- Significant contribution to the transport bill towards the Years 5/6 PGL residential
- Providing working parties of volunteers for school improvement projects
- Maintenance for the Quiet Area, Outdoor Reading Area and Sensory Garden
- Arranging an Easter egg hunt for the children at Easter
- Providing refreshments to pupils at the end of Sports Day
|Hunton PTFA Committee|
|PTA Chair - Mandy Cross|
|PTA Treasurer - Kathy Reid|
|PTA Secretary - Vacant|
|PTA Committee Members: Rachel Kelly, Nicola Rivaud, Mat Edwards, Cheryl Larmour and Rob Edmans.|
Please support Hunton CoE Primary School by raising free donations when you shop online through #easyfundraising.
In the lead up to Christmas, it's the best time to support us and help ensure this year means more! It's simple and only takes 2 minutes to join! Plus, once you've raised your first £5, easyfundraising will match it!