All clothing should be clearly labelled
- White or blue shirt or white blouse.
- Grey skirt, pinafore, grey trousers or shorts
- School sweatshirt with logo or royal blue sweater.
- Blue and white gingham or striped dress.
- Grey shorts and blue or white polo shirt.
- Royal blue or white shorts
- Royal blue T shirt with school logo.
- Track suits, in suitable school colours, may be worn during the winter months for outdoor games.
- Plimsolls or trainers for PE outside.
- Please help us to keep the hall floor clean by providing trainers with white soles.
- Football boots and shin pads for older children (Y4/5/6)
- Every child should have a clearly labelled P.E. bag.
- Sensible shoes – black or brown (not trainers)
- A change of footwear will be needed inside school if the weather is bad (plimsolls or trainers from PE kit)
Cardigans, sweatshirts and T-shirts with logos can be purchased from the school office. School coats, sun hats, water bottles and school book bags are also available.
Available from the School office
Jumpers 24" - 32" - £11
Cardigans 24"-32" - £13
T-Shirts (all sizes) - £6
Reversible coats - £20
P.E. bags - £4.50
Water bottle - £2.50
Zipped Hoodie 24" - 32" - £16