We have a very active PTA which holds a number of fundraising events throughout the school year. These help to fund new equipment and facilities for the school and children. It is also a great way of maintaining a strong bond between children, their families, teachers and the whole school community.
All parents are automatically members of the PTA and without you we could not continue to make such a positive impact on the day to day life of our school. If you would like to join the Committee or can offer to help at PTA events, please do not hesitate to speak to one of the Committee members.
The PTA has contributed to a number of school improvements which aid school events and initiatives, these include:
- Significant contribution to the transport bill towards the Years 5/6 residential
- Providing working parties of volunteers for school improvement projects
- Maintenance for the Quiet Area, Outdoor Reading Area and Sensory Garden
- Gifting books to children at Christmas and chocolate eggs at Easter
- Fund Year 6 year books
- Providing refreshments to pupils at the end of Sports Day
- Fund class craft projects to be sold at the Christmas Fayre
- Funding resources for themed weeks covering nutrition, mental well being, financial literacy and citizenship
- Fund a Forest School visit for all classes
|Hunton PTA Committee|
|PTA Chair - Mandy Cross|
|PTA Treasurer - Kathy Reid|
|PTA Secretary - Cheryl Larmour|
|PTA Committee Members: Fiona Dolman, Sam Smith, Shanna Cresswell, Nicola Rivaud, Mat Edwards and Rob Edmans.|
Please support Hunton CoE Primary School by raising free donations when you shop online through #easyfundraising.
In the lead up to Christmas, it's the best time to support us and help ensure this year means more! It's simple and only takes 2 minutes to join! Plus, once you've raised your first £5, easyfundraising will match it!